XM Cyber is looking for a superstar Cybersecurity Researcher, with offensive capabilities and extensive experience in development.
XM Cyber provides the first fully automated APT Simulation Platform to continuously expose attack vectors, above and below the surface, from breach point to any organizational critical asset. This continuous loop of automated red teaming is completed by ongoing and prioritized actionable remediation of organizations’ security gaps. In effect, HaXM by XM Cyber operates as an automated purple team that fluidly combines red team and blue team processes. The position is located in Herzlyia.
If you are up for the challenge and you have the “XM factor”, come and join us!
- 3+ years of experience in offensive cyber
- 2+ years of experience in research
- 2+ years of experience in C/C++ development or other programming languages
- Experience in network protocols
- Windows/Linux internals
- Reverse Engineering experience
- Intelligence community alumni or relevant cyber experience – Advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related – Advantage
- Linux and or Mac OS experience – Advantage