About The Position
XM Cyber is a leading hybrid cloud security company that’s changing the way organizations approach cyber risk. XM Cyber transforms exposure management by demonstrating how attackers leverage and combine misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, identity exposures, and more across cloud and on-prem environments to compromise critical assets. With XM Cyber, you can see all the ways attackers might go and all the best ways to stop them, pinpointing where to remediate exposures with a fraction of the effort.
We are seeking a customer-facing Security Analyst to join our managed services team. As a Customer-Facing Security Analyst, you will play a critical role in delivering top-notch exposure remediation services to our clients. You will work closely with customers to assess, analyze, and mitigate exposures in their IT and cloud infrastructure while providing expert guidance and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our customers, establishing and maintaining solid relationships built on trust and exceptional customer service.
- Conduct thorough assessments of customers' IT and cloud infrastructure to identify exposures, vulnerabilities, and potential security risks.
- Configure, implement and utilize the XM Products to identify and prioritize exposures effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT operations & DevOps teams, to ensure timely and effective exposure remediation actions.
- Proactively monitor and track remediation progress, providing cadence updates and status reports to customers and addressing any concerns or questions.
- Stay updated with the latest exposure management tools, techniques, and industry trends, and provide relevant recommendations to customers to strengthen their security posture.
- Proven experience as a MSSP/MDR roles in a cyber security company
- Knowledge of exposure assessment methodologies, vulnerability scanning tools, and best practices in exposure mitigation - advantage
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as CIS Controls, NIST, or ISO 27001, and familiarity with regulatory requirements such as GDPR or HIPAA.
- Familiarity with leading cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure) and cloud security best practices (advantage)
- Strong self-learning capabilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- German speaker - Advantage