About The Position
XM Cyber is a leading hybrid cloud security company that’s changing the way organizations approach cyber risk. XM Cyber transforms exposure management by demonstrating how attackers leverage and combine misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, identity exposures, and more across cloud and on-prem environments to compromise critical assets. With XM Cyber, you can see all the ways attackers might go and all the best ways to stop them, pinpointing where to remediate exposures with a fraction of the effort.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Security Technical Lead with a deep understanding of security principles in on-premise and cloud environments, ideally with some offensive security background. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in leading technical and non-technical teams and extensive knowledge of security frameworks, remediation methodologies, and security operational models.
- Lead and mentor the technical field teams (CSMs/Sales Engineers/PS)
- Coordinating with the software development teams and product teams in addressing technical debt and fostering a collaborative, high-performance environment
- Analyzing feature briefs, requirements, and deliverables of the product, providing feedback and insights from the field
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement robust attack path management strategies and practices to identify and mitigate exposures in customer environments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define security requirements for APIs, ensuring adherence to industry regulations and compliance standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors to proactively address emerging threats and advise the team accordantly
- Act as a subject matter expert by providing technical guidance, support, and training to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Work closely with the training team to verify the field is properly technically enabled on the product.
- Deliver internal and external technical enablement training.
- Proven 5-7 years of experience in technical customer-facing roles (TAM/CSM/SE/Escalation engineer) in cybersecurity-focused products
- Proficiency in the three major cloud vendors - AWS, Azure,GCP - must
- Deep knowledge of active directory security and zero trust model - must
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to assess complex security issues and provide practical solutions - must
- Knowledge in Kubernetes security - plus
- Strong understanding of attack path management principles, security concepts, and industry-standard security frameworks like MITRE.
- Experience with security assessment tools, vulnerability scanners, and attack simulation techniques - plus
- Strong communication and leadership abilities to effectively communicate and drive the team to success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field. Relevant certifications, such as CISSP or CEH, are a plus.