About The Position
XM Cyber is a cyber security company which continuously and safely helps the world’s most secure organisations understand how adversaries can compromise critical business assets by simulating all known attack techniques, and providing the insights to determine the right options to prioritize and mitigate the risks.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our Technical Enablement & Services group as a Professional Services Engineer. In this role, you will develop integrations, solutions for internal and external designations, participate in feature design, and learn a lot.
To ensure success, you should have a good knowledge of the required technologies and programming languages, the ability to learn new technology stack quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Assisting the team with all aspects of a particular use case assessment
- Developing innovative end to end solutions
- Learning the required technologies and improving your knowledge in the relevant domains
- Writing documentation
- At least 2 years of experience in practical domains listed below:
- Excellent technical expertise and analytical skills
- Experience working on Linux and Windows operating systems. MacOS - advantage
- Scripting in Bash and Python - a must, Powershell - advantage
- Experience in creating API-based solutions
- Experience working with at least one of 3 major Cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a must.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases - advantage.
- Familiarity with identity and access management - advantage.
- Concepts of containers and Kubernetes - advantage.
- Basic cognition of the REST API standards.
- Understanding of networking principles and network infrastructure - advantage
- Ability to read, write and interpret technical documentation
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Fluent English.