About The Position
XM Cyber’s marketing team is expanding and is looking for a new creative teammate! Our perfect candidate is a designer who is an excellent visual communicator, knows how to translate brief into designs, understands brand language and guidelines and is passionate, quick thinker with great communication skills.
As a Creative designer, you will:
- Create unique marketing materials for web, social and print (Banners, Infographics, LPs, print assets, etc.) based on our focused assets, objectives and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the whole marketing team, HR and other internal stakeholders on internal and external materials to bring ideas into life.
- Work closely with our Creative director to craft new and exciting creative materials.
- Design hands-on and support the growth and evolution of our brand and XM Cyber.
- Assist in creating events and conference materials and collateral design.
- Follow and use our design and brand to create captivating storytelling narratives, bringing our brand to life.
- Research design & visual trends to make us stand out from the competition.
- Have fun, take chances, dare to fail, and try new things.
This job is for you only if you have:
- A great eye for detail but still have the ability to see the big picture
- Passion for the craft and the willingness to be flexible on areas of execution.
- Experience with image making and illustrations.
- 3+ years of proven experience in brand and marketing design, preferably with B2B client experience
- a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- A strong ability to multitask and efficiently manage time
- A strong portfolio showing visual communication abilities. - A must when applying
- Typography skills and attention to details
- Fluency in Adobe Suite and Figma.
- Experience in creating briefs and storyboards for motion graphics. (a dream but not a must: expriacne in creating motion design/animation)
- High level of English, both verbal and written - MUST