About The Position
XM Cyber is looking for an Acquisition Manager to join its growing demand generation team. We're looking for someone who can create, scale, and optimize high-volume campaigns on various channels such as Youtube, Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Twitter, content syndication, media buying on industry sites etc...
The Acquisition manager is responsible for marketing campaigns including overall strategy, innovation, optimization, and ROI analysis. You are a data-driven individual who can maximize the performance of each campaign to achieve the company’s growth goals.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and optimize user acquisition efforts across digital channels to maximize revenue and reach growth targets.
- Manage high-scale budgets and large-scale paid user acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze large sets of data to drive business insights and action items.
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaign activity, including ad copy & landing page optimization, bidding strategies, and targeting.
- Develop and maintain a monthly media plan across all campaigns.
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of proven experience with successful paid campaigns on leading media platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc) at a high scale (experience with multiple channels is an advantage).
- Native English- MUST
- Experience with content syndication
- Experience with ABM
- Experience with media buying on technology media publications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Cybersecurity experience preferred, B2B experience mandatory
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation (Hubspot preferred) and CRM ( Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, bringing a positive attitude and collaborates well with a team.
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail