About The Position
Technical Support & Operations Engineer
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security, we bring a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks.
The XM Cyber platform enables companies to rapidly prioritize and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems.
We’re looking for a driven and talented Technical Support & Operations Engineer like you to join our brand-new Support and Operations team and be a part of building an impacting team, handle complex technical issues and ensure service reliability for our customers as a SaaS solution.
This is a customer-facing role that requires not just technical and product knowledge but also soft skills to help our customers resolve their issues and be able to identify issues proactively by comprehensive production monitoring.
As a Support Engineer, you will have an opportunity to learn new technology and the potential to expand the role as the team grows.
You have an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing company and become an integral part of a rewarding journey.
We literally see all ways and strive to be one step ahead of the customer’s experience so if you are passionate about delivering outstanding and proactive technical support - you will love this role!
- Provide Tier 3 support for XM Cyber customers
- Monitor the customer's production environments constantly, identify technical issues and trends before the customer notices it
- Be in charge of the operational activities based on monitoring conclusions
- Take end-to-end ownership of technical issues and work closely with R&D until full resolution
- Perform basic and advanced troubleshooting including DB analysis, log review and research
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge
- Be able to multitask and prioritize incoming tickets & alerts
- Document and share your knowledge, creating internal documents and self-help guides for customers
- At least 2 years hands-on experience as a Technical Support Engineer
- Respond to various technical issues in real-time to assure production system health
- Self-learning abilities and a technical understanding
- Able to provide in-depth analyses in a short time
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Self-management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Fast learner with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix and experience with additional OSs
- Knowledge of cloud solutions AWS, GCP and Azure – An advantage
- Monitoring solutions experience – Grafana, Prometheus or any others – An advantage
- Managerial experience - An advantage