About The Position
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security. XM Cyber brings a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. The XM Cyber platform enables companies to rapidly prioritize and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems.
As a Senior Backend engineer at XM Cyber, you'll be responsible for implementing core features, building infrastructure, and finding innovative solutions while getting into the language internals. We're looking for top talents who are ready to level up their skills in an exciting and fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for leading features and products end to end, from design to production; build and develop modules, data pipelines, and services.
- 4+ years of experience in backend development and design
- Experience with highscale production environment
- Experience with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience in designing and developing large distributed system and microservices architecture
- Advantage - experience in distributed computing such as Spark
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience