About The Position
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security. XM Cyber brings a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. The XM Cyber platform enables companies to rapidly prioritize and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems.
As a Senior Backend Developer at XM Cyber, As part of your job, you'll play a major role developing from scratch a high scale multi-tenant product based on microservices architecture, top notch frameworks and tools, running on kubernetes and in the cloud.
- 5+ years of experience in backend development
- 3+ years in Node.js
- 3 years of experience in relational databases
- Experienced with Kubernetes or Docker - Advantage
- Deep knowledge of event driven and microservices architectures - Advantage
- Deep understanding with TypeScript - Advantage
- Team player that communicates well with others
- Happy to assist and mentor other members of the team
- Independent, responsible and creative problem solver that can crack the most complicated problems on your own