About The Position
XM Cyber is an award-winning startup that develops a multi-platform breach and attack simulation (BAS) solution that continuously exposes attack vectors threatening organizations' critical assets and provides them with prioritized, actionable remediation.
As a Backend Integration Developer at XM Cyber, you'll be responsible for building OSPM (On Prem) ,SSPM (SaaS) and CSPM (Cloud) integrations to available security and services used by the organizations.
You will be responsible for learning and investigating security and services develop new integration and integration techniques end to end, from design to production; build and develop modules, data pipelines, and services.
- 3+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience in Rest API, No-SQL Databases, Microservices and highly scalable systems
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL and complex query writing
- OS knowledge - an advantage
- Scripting languages - an advantage