About The Position
XM Cyber is a continuous threat and exposure management solution that drives the most efficient remediation options for clients by understanding, continuously, all the ways that critical assets can be attacked. The technology turns the existing silo based cyber security model on it’s head and removes the big disconnect that exists within end user organisations where Security and IT teams have stopped working together as lists of CVE’s and other exposures get longer and longer! We are a SAAS based pre-ipo cyber security vendor that has the backing of the largest retailer in Europe thereby avoiding the challenges that many vendors have with Seed/PE/VC investments – we have a long-term vision for the industry, our company and allow our teams to think strategically.
We are looking for an inspirational and experienced Regional Sales Director with a strong track record of building an early-stage sales region from ground up where the target end users are 2,500 employees and above. We are witnessing exponential growth in our business with clients using us to meet needs around hybrid/cloud security, 3rd party risk management, ransomware readiness, OT security, vulnerability prioritization, executive cyber risk reporting and digital transformation. This is a strategic opportunity to be part of the team that takes the Nordics region to the next level of success.
- Identify target clients within XM Cyber ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Work with marketing on demand generation campaigns to open opportunities within ICP.
- Work with BDR (business development representative) to execute focused campaigns into target clients.
- Work with channel management teams to build and execute regional channel strategy.
- Introduce and present XM Cyber to qualified contacts at target clients to create sales opportunities.
- Work consultatively with potential clients to understand addressable pain and build impactful business cases for investment into XM Cyber.
- Work with sales engineering resource to arrange and execute high impact demos, value focused proof of concepts and client workshops.
- Proactively use your network both direct and indirect to create early-stage sales engagements.
- Build and execute multi-faceted sales engagements with major clients where we are working at different levels of influence across the client.
- Meet assigned targets for sales activities within your sales region.
- Manage CRM (salesforce) in line with XM Cyber funnel and lead management framework so that accurate business reporting and visibility is provided.
- Provide quarterly business review for senior management giving visibility of short- and long-term sales opportunities and regional strategy.
- 10+ years’ experience working in the IT industry with at least 5 years in a cyber security sales role
- Exceptional presentation skills (oral and written) for communication of value proposition, business benefits, technology integration, product differentiators, and competitive benefits.
- Deep knowledge of the cyber industry and the different go-to-market models that VAR and MSSP organisations use.
- Strategic thinker with a view for building scalable business models
- Previous experience successfully building regional business within Nordics.
- An understanding of key industry drivers and major technology vendors.
- Ability to evangelize new technologies and ideas.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment and building a business from ground up is essential.
- Knowledge of digital business models and how digital transformation and increased 3rd party connectivity is impacting cyber security.
- High level knowledge of some of the following security technology domains: EDR, SIEM, SOAR, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Firewalls and PAM.
- Ideally experience within a SAAS vendor
- Language Skills: English and local regional languages
- Ability to travel regularly within region, as needed
- Knowledge of and formal training on industry accepted sales methodologies e.g. Target Account Selling, Miller Heiman, SPIN.