Security Solution Engineer (SSE)
XM Cyber is looking for a superstar Security Solution Engineer (SSE) in the Dallas, Texas area.
This is an opportunity to make an impact with a young startup that just secured its “A round” with a total funding of $32 million. HaXM by XM Cyber platform provides a unique approach to how teams hunt for vulnerabilities that enable lateral movement without triggering traditional security tools. The Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category is heating up and XM Cyber has very unique differentiators that customers are gravitating to.
At XM Cyber, one our core beliefs is that we win as a team! Sales lead and Security Solution Engineer (SSE) will be partners in their respective region. In that spirit, you would support successful sales campaigns through key client interactions and leveraging your understanding of both the business and technical requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Regularly interact with customers understanding technical and business requirements, spearheading product demonstrations and describing the differentiated value of the HaXM platform
- Conduct effective product demonstrations targeted towards technical and non-technical staff alike
- Serve as the SME for your team in all areas relating to Breach and Attack Simulation
- Demonstrate HaXM’s overall value proposition, and mapping to the client’s needs
- Gather business & technical requirements, conduct hands-on application analysis, run and present trial program results to clients based on the results of the pilot/POC
- Offer clients deep technical insights related to software measurement and analysis challenges
For successfully fulfilling the position here at XM Cyber, you would need to be a hands-on, organized, upbeat self-starter with ability to work directly with your sales partner on proposals and PoC / pilot implementations. Specific aspects of those qualities would be:
- A strong client-facing aptitude and an inclination to engage with customers.
- Experience partnering with technical staff and business leaders.
- A strong ability to simplify complex technical concepts and present to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Red Teaming, Penetration Testing and Blue Teaming techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Deep understanding of operating system security
- Understanding of CVE’s and known exploits
- Experience and knowledge regarding Cloud IaaS and understanding of architecture considerations for lateral movement to critical assets
- Willingness to invest time and efforts in expanding knowledge around the Red Teaming and Blue Teaming tools and techniques.
- 5+ years in the field as Sr. Security Sales Engineer
- CISSP a plus
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel is required for this position
XM Cyber provides the first fully automated breach and attack simulation (BAS) platform to continuously expose attack vectors, above and below the surface, from breach point to any organizational critical asset. This continuous loop of automated red teaming is completed by ongoing and prioritized actionable remediation of organizations’ security gaps. In effect, HaXM by XM Cyber operates as an automated purple team that fluidly combines red team and blue team processes to ensure that organizations are always one step ahead of the cyber-attackers.
- Mid-Senior level
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
- Red Teams
- Blue Teams
- Information Security / Cyber Security
- Security Solution Sales Engineering