Senior Software Engineer
XM Cyber is looking for a superstar Senior Software Engineer.
XM Cyber provides the first fully automated APT Simulation Platform to continuously expose attack vectors, from breach point to any organizational critical asset. This continuous loop of automated red teaming is completed by ongoing and prioritized actionable remediation of organizations’ security gaps. In effect, HaXM by XM Cyber operates as an automated purple team that fluidly combines red team and blue team processes.
The position is located in Herzliya and Intelligence community alumni and / or relevant cyber experience is a great advantage
If you are up for the challenge and you have the “XM factor”, come and join us!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Development of the automated APT simulation engine capabilities on various platforms
- Development of advanced and highly reliable native code
- Work in a dynamic and agile environment
- Design and implement product features and complex business logic
- 4+ years of experience in C++
- Experience with Windows or Linux internals (Debian/Fedora)
- Intelligence community alumni or relevant cyber experience Advantage
- Independent developer, experienced with designing new features from scratch and diving into existing infrastructure
- Experienced with working in or leading a development team. Open to learn new and exciting technologies in a short time.