SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY POSTURE
MONITOR AND MANAGE THE SECURITY THREATS FROM 3RD PARTIES
Cyber security in the supply chain is the responsibility of all those connected. The attack surface now extends beyond your control and includes multiple interconnected networks. Many of the most recent high-profile attacks in the news started with a third party. The risks are high and regulations, monitoring, security tools and overall awareness of the problem is growing.
KEY QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR SECURITY TEAM ABOUT 3rd PARTY SUPPLIERS
What happens if the supplier is compromised?
What are the attack paths that link the supplier’s network to yours?
Can a breach on the supplier side reach your network and your critical assets?
Can you trust your suppliers to provide adequate security controls?
Are there external sources such as third-party vendors that can impact security?
XM CYBER FOR 3rd PARTY SUPPLIER PROTECTION
- Identify attack paths resulting from 3rd party supplier networks
- Quickly prioritize remediation to eliminate risk from outside networks
- Test cloud networks for attack paths
- Continuously test for potential attack scenarios as third parties are added and removed
- Reduce your attack surface by identifying IT hygiene, misconfigurations and vulnerabilities that lead to your network
BENEFITS AND VALUE OF XM CYBER SECURITY POSTURE MANAGEMENT
- Reduce risk from third-party networks through continuous monitoring and attack path identification
- Immediately identify potential threat opportunities as network connections change
- Protect yourself from third-party lawsuits as a result of being part of a connected attack on your suppliers