US Sales Development Representative (SDR)
XM Cyber is looking for a superstar Sales Development Representative (SDR) in the US.
XM Cyber provides the first fully automated APT simulation platform to continuously expose attack vectors, from breach point to any organizational critical asset. This continuous loop of automated red teaming is completed by ongoing and prioritized actionable remediation of organizations’ security gaps. In effect, HaXM by XM Cyber operates as an automated purple team that fluidly combines red team and blue team processes.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be a part of sales activity in North America, generate qualified leads for XM Cyber sales teams and contribute to the growing the sales pipeline. The SDR will work closely with sales team to conduct targeted outbound & inbound account prospecting.
The position is located in the US. Preference to Eastern / Central time zones.
If you are up for the challenge and you have the “XM factor”, come and join us!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Consistent achievement of qualified opportunity goals
- First touch point into leads & prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media
- Develop and build qualified lead pipeline
- Scheduling follow up (qualified) sessions between client and sales teams
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other security related information that could be of interest / importance to customers
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Dynamic, high energy, very strong communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience in Security Sales / SDR / Inside Sales in software or SaaS company
- Goal driven, Self-discipline focus and strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Ability to work Monday-Friday ~ All time zones in North America