SECURITY POSTURE ASSESSMENT
HOW SECURE IS YOUR NETWORK?
Executives must make decisions regarding cyber security investment based on risk and the overall cybersecurity posture of the enterprise. The best practices related to security posture management rely on a holistic approach that not only includes defensive measures but takes into account the likelihood of a breach and its subsequent consequences. And more importantly, security posture must include identification of the most critical assets and are there attack paths that can allow access.
KEY QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT YOUR SECURITY POSTURE
Can you identify your most critical assets and any associated attack paths to reach them?
Do you conduct periodic tests to assess your security posture, or do you run continuous, 24/7 testing programs?
Do you prioritize your security projects and remediation activities based on the location of critical assets?
Can you respond to changes in your environment that lower your overall security posture?
Are there external sources such as third-party vendors that can impact security?
XM CYBER FOR CYBER SECURITY POSTURE ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- View your entire enterprise from the viewpoint of a hacker and know what assets can be reach if a breach happens
- Establish a prioritized remediation plan based on improving your overall security posture and risks associated with critical assets
- Build a comprehensive security posture that can protect against a sophisticated, ever-changing threat landscape
- Expand your security posture management to include Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) capabilities
- Visually see attack paths and an overall security posture score that can be shared with management daily
BENEFITS AND VALUE OF XM CYBER SECURITY POSTURE MANAGEMENT
- Benchmark your security posture and see how it changes as your network changes
- Prioritize IT and security projects based on a holistic cyber security posture
- Justify investments in security tools through efficacy testing of your entire
- Assure your executive and board that your critical assets are secure
- Evaluate risks associated with cloud migrations and cloud usage
- Continuously see a risk score associated with your production environment
- Know what areas to prioritize to lower the risks to your most critical assets