About The Position
XM Cyber is a continuous threat and exposure management solution that drives the most efficient remediation options for clients by understanding, continuously, all the ways that critical assets can be attacked. The technology turns the existing silo based cyber security model on it’s head and removes the big disconnect that exists within end user organisations where Security and IT teams have stopped working together as lists of CVE’s and other exposures get longer and longer! We are a SAAS based pre-ipo cyber security vendor that has the backing of the largest retailer in Europe thereby avoiding the challenges that many vendors have with Seed/PE/VC investments – we have a long-term vision for the industry, our company and allow our teams to think strategically.
You will be an inspirational and experienced Sales Engineer with a strong track record of selling enterprise cyber security solutions to Global 5000 companies. This is a strategic opportunity to be part of the team that takes XM Cyber on the scale-up phase of growth and shapes the future success of the company
You will evangelise the XM Cyber solutions and value proposition at senior levels of G5000 companies up to and including CISO. This role involves working hand-in-hand with an experienced team of world class professionals who all believe in the vision and future success of XM Cyber. You will apply strong domain experience in the enterprise security space, coupled with a strong enterprise pre-sales methodology to underpin the success of your assigned region and fuel the growth of XM Cyber.
This position will require travel throughout France and Southern Europe.
- Assist the regional sales director and select partners with preparations for customer and prospect meetings, presentations, scoping and competitive positioning.
- Provide technical account management, project management, and conduct hands-on product demonstrations and technical discussions with prospects, customers and channel partners.
- Lead and manage pilot and proof-of-value (POV) execution in complex environments aligned to defined client requirements. Post execution a report and stakeholder presentation would be delivered outlining the findings, successful use cases. value proof, client value proposition and next steps.
- Represent XM Cyber as a key technical spokesperson and figurehead evangelising to the market and partner community engaging in regular speaking events and participating in roundtables with CISO and senior security management personas.
- Develop and evolve solution propositions that fit the needs of large enterprises to build custom propositions that resonate with the clients you are working with.
- Introduce and present XM Cyber capabilities, use cases, and technology via presentations, white board sessions, and product demonstrations
- Qualify opportunities by understanding the customers business need, operational pain points and technology ecosystem
- Work with the regional sales director to articulate value propositions, differentiation, and solution architecture
- Work closely with existing customers to help them maximize value from the investments and look for additional use cases to increase value and environment coverage
- Work closely with marketing and R&D teams to bring to life new impactful use cases in the form of value propositions and product capability
- 5-10+ years’ experience working as a pre-sales engineer within the cyber security domain aligned with G5000 and major government organisations
- Experience in security operations centre processes and solutions
- Experience in vulnerability management processes and solutions
- Knowledge of advanced security operations architecture
- An understanding of red teaming, penetration testing tools/techniques and threat hunting
- Exceptional presentation skills (oral and written) for communication of complex solutions, business benefits, technology integration, product differentiators, competitive benefits, and an architecture that aligns to the client’s ecosystem
- Ability to understand a technology in detail to then flexibly use the knowledge to bring to life impactful tailored demos and presentations
- Knowledge of some of the following technology domains: EDR, SIEM, SOAR, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, ITSM, CMDB, Firewalls and PAM.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and controls within AWS, Azure and GCP
- Broad knowledge of the security controls an organisation can deploy to mitigate risk
- A passion for ongoing industry education including recent breaches and techniques used to exploit clients
- Knowledge of industry frameworks such as MITRE, NIST, OODA and Cyber Kill Chain.
- Language Skills: French, English (additional languages are an advantage)
- Ability to travel regularly within this region, as needed.
- Experience in risk assessment, risk management and risk consulting
- Experience in security incident and event management
- Comfort working within a channel environment with major system integrators, MSSP’s and VAR’s
- Knowledge of information security standards (ISO 17799 & 27001, NIST, COBIT, PCI, etc.)
- CISSP/TOGAF or other relevant certifications are desirable.