Unified cybersecurity management and awareness
XM Cyber’s partnership with Microsoft enables CISOs to better manage their cybersecurity ecosystem. They receive alerts from XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform on the key aspects and issues in Microsoft Teams such as configuration, incident and investigation management, access control, password policies, user and role administration. This joint effort helps enterprises manage their cybersecurity environment and continuously monitor their cybersecurity ecosystem posture.
The integration between XM Cyber and Microsoft offers CxOs powerful and effective resilience visibility along with compliance validation and controls, to secure and monitor Microsoft Teams and Office 365 in an unprecedented manner. XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform deploys to the corporate network automatically, in a matter of a few hours, predefined with security domains and CSC measurements to deliver three unique cybersecurity ecosystem views:
- Provides organizations with the best indicators of the cybersecurity tools that may be misconfigured, malfunctioning, or missing and should be added to provide complete cybersecurity protection.
- Reveal the security gaps that exist in each security domain and delivers continuous proactive recommendations to close these gaps.
- Machine learning analytics engine continuously calculates online measurements that represent normal behavior, and then alerts when a deviation from normal behavior is detected.
Fast and Secure Deployment
The XM Cyber Continuous Controls Monitoring connector for Microsoft receives security and configuration data from the Microsoft Teams and Office 365 server via a secure REST API.
Key Features & Beneﬁts of Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Cyber Hygiene Analysis and Reporting: Alerts and reporting regarding Microsoft Teams and Office 365 current configuration implementation status based on the vendor’s and security standards best-practices, including security configuration issues, incidents and investigations management, admins and roles administration and more.
- Reduced Incident Analysis Time: XM Cyber provides continuous alerts on deviation from normal behavior in terms of Microsoft implementation and effectiveness as well as continuous monitoring of relevant security issues in near real-time.
- Continuous Incident Response: Provides the CISO and other relevant managers in the organization, as well as the Microsoft technical owners with continuous mitigation recommendation and steps to improve, for securing and monitoring Microsoft Teams and Office 365 implementation, effectiveness, maturity, and resilience from a management perspective.
- Customizable Views and Reports: All views and reports could be modified to the organization’s needs and structure. The integration between XM Cyber and Microsoft offers CxOs a powerful effectiveness and resilience visibility, as well as compliance validation and controls.
Key Microsoft Teams Use Cases
Key Office 365 Use Cases
Microsoft Corporation (Nasdaq: MSFT) is one of the world’s leading technology companies with products that include the
Windows operating system, Office productivity applications, and Azure cloud services. LinkedIn, its business-oriented social network, is used by millions to make connections. Outside the office, Microsoft’s Xbox gaming system is second only to Sony’s PlayStation. Microsoft’s customers range from consumers and small businesses to the world’s biggest companies and government agencies. Geographically, Microsoft’s revenue is evenly split between the US and the other countries.
Microsoft founded in 1975.