Today’s reality in cybersecurity is that, with the right combination of tools, you may be able to see all kinds of misconfigurations … and vulnerabilities … permissions, and user activity. But what you still can’t see is how they all come together in the eyes of an attacker – across your entire hybrid network and at any given moment in time. And that’s a very big, dangerous disconnect.
Here’s what this “Big Disconnect” looks like in practical terms:
- You can see tons of alerts, but you can’t see which ones can compromise your critical assets
- You can see your cloud is protected, but you can’t see that someone is about to enter it with a key they took from your on-prem
- You can see risks on the day of the pen test, but you can’t see them on all the other days
- You can see that you’ve invested in all the best tools, but you still can’t see if your network is secure or not
So, despite all the resources companies devote to cybersecurity, most still don’t know if an attacker can reach their critical assets or not. In other words, they can’t answer the simple question, “Is our business secure?”
See all ways. Always.
To bridge this big disconnect, you need a way to continuously see your hybrid network through the eyes of an attacker and spot attacks before they happen. You need to “see all ways.” This allows you to uncover all the hidden ways attackers might go and the right ways to stop them.
When you see all ways, it means you can finally see:
- The way from any breached point to your most critical assets
- The way someone could mimic legitimate user action to move around your network unnoticed
- The way an adversary could move from your on-prem network and into your cloud
- The way to continuous risk assessment that doesn’t overload your SOC
- The way to close an open door before an attacker finds it
- The way to prioritize your remediation efforts
- The way a hacker would see your network
For us, “See All Ways” is both a promise and a call to action. It’s an opportunity for security leaders to enable the business to move fast but at the same time always know the risks and how to fix them. With the Attack Path Management Platform, we’re changing the way innovative organizations approach cyber risk. Now, you can continuously see your hybrid network through the eyes of an attacker and spot potential attacks before they happen. You’ll uncover hidden attack paths to your critical assets across cloud and on-prem, cut them off at key junctures, and eradicate risk with a fraction of the effort. It’s time to see all ways and that means 3 things:
- No blind spots because you have a single, comprehensive view of all critical attack paths across your entire hybrid network.
- No guesswork because you have the analytics and modeling to know which attack paths a real-life attacker would take, and you can pinpoint and direct resources to where best to disrupt the most damaging attack paths with step-by-step remediation guidance.
- No stopping because you’re able to conduct automated, continuous risk reduction that’s safe, scalable, and simple to deploy regardless of your dynamic environment.
Once you have total visibility into how attackers see your network and how to stop them from reaching your critical assets, you have the freedom to unleash innovation.