Unified access control management and awareness
XM Cyber’s partnership with Tenable enables CISOs to better manage their cybersecurity ecosystem. They receive alerts from XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform on the key aspects and issues in Tenable.sc such as configuration, incident and investigation management, access control, password policies, user and role administration and more.
The integration with Tenable offers CxOs powerful and effective resilience visibility along with compliance validation and controls, to secure and monitor Tenable.sc in an unprecedented manner:
- First, it provides organizations with the best indicators of the cybersecurity tools that may be misconfigured, malfunctioning, or missing and should be added to provide complete cybersecurity protection.
- It then reveals the security gaps that exist in each security domain and delivers continuous proactive recommendations to close these gaps.
- Finally, XM Cyber’s machine learning analytics engine continuously calculates online measurements that represent normal behavior, and then alerts when a deviation from normal behavior is detected.
Fast and Secure Deployment
The XM Cyber Continuous Controls Monitoring connector for Tenable receives security and configuration data from the Tenable server via a secure REST API.
Key Features & Benefits of Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Cyber Hygiene Analysis and Reporting: Alerts and reporting regarding current configuration implementation status based on vendors’ and security standards best-practices, including security configuration issues, incidents and investigations management, admins and roles administration, and more.
- Reduced Incident Analysis Time: XM Cyber delivers continuous alerts on deviation from normal behavior in terms of Tenable implementation and effectiveness as well as continuous monitoring of relevant security issues in near real-time.
- Continuous Incident Response: Provides the CISO and other relevant managers in the organization, as well as the Tenable.sc technical owners with continuous mitigation recommendations and steps to improve, for securing and monitoring Tenable implementation, effectiveness, maturity and resilience from a management perspective in an unprecedented manner.
- Customizable Views and Reports: All views and reports could be modified to the organization’s needs and structure. The integration between XM Cyber and Tenable offers CxOs powerful effectiveness and resilience visibility, as well as compliance validation and controls.
Key Use Cases
Tenable®, Inc. (NASDAQ: TENB) is a Cyber Exposure company. Over 30,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. As the creator of Nessus®, Tenable extended its expertise in vulnerabilities to deliver the world’s first platform to see and secure any digital asset on any computing platform. Learn more at tenable.com.