Unified Continuous Risk Posture Management
XM Cyber’s partnership with SecurityScorecard enables CISOs to better manage their cybersecurity ecosystem. They receive alerts from XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform on the key aspects and issues in Security Scorecard ISE such as configuration, incident and investigation management, access control, password policies, user and role administration and more. This joint effort helps enterprises manage their cybersecurity environment and continuously monitor their cybersecurity ecosystem posture.
Key Features & Benefits of Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Cyber Hygiene Analysis and Reporting for Managers: Alerts and reporting regarding SecurityScorecard current configuration implementation status based on vendors’ and security standards best-practices, including security configuration issues, incidents and investigations management, admins and roles administration, and more.
- Reduced Incident Analysis Time: XM Cyber provides continuous alerts on deviation from normal behavior in terms of SecurityScorecard implementation and effectiveness as well as continuous monitoring of relevant security issues in near real-time.
- Continuous Incident Response: Provides the CISO and other relevant managers in the organization, as well as the SecurityScorecard technical owners with continuous mitigation recommendations and steps to improve, for securing and monitoring SecurityScorecard implementation, effectiveness, maturity and resilience from a management perspective in an unprecedented manner.
- Customizable Views and Reports: XM Cyber is highly customizable – all views and reports could be modified to the organization’s needs and structure. The integration between XM Cyber and SecurityScorecard offers CxOs powerful effectiveness and resilience visibility, as well as compliance validation and controls.visibility, as well as compliance validation and controls.
The integration between XM Cyber and SecurityScorecardoffers CxOs powerful and effective resilience visibility along with compliance validation and controls, to secure and monitor SecurityScorecard in an unprecedented manner.
XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform deploys to the corporate network automatically, in a matter of a few hours, predefined with security domains and CSC measurements to deliver three unique cybersecurity ecosystem views:
- First, it provides organizations with the best indicators of the cybersecurity tools that may be misconfigured, malfunctioning, or missing and should be added to provide complete cybersecurity protection.
- It then reveals the security gaps that exist in each security domain and delivers continuous proactive recommendations to close these gaps.
- Finally, XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring machine learning analytics engine continuously calculates online measurements that represent normal behavior, and then alerts when a deviation from normal behavior is detected.
Fast and Secure Deployment
The XM Cyber Continuos Controls Monitoring connector for SecurityScorecard receives security and configuration data from the SecurityScorecard via a secure REST API.
Key Use Cases
SecurityScorecard Inc. is a global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over a million companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 1,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their externally facing digital footprint. SecurityScorecard is the only provider of instant risk ratings that
automatically map to vendor cybersecurity questionnaire responses – providing a true 360-degree view of risk.