Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About The Position
XM Cyber is looking for a superstar Senior Sales Development Representative.
Want to be part of shaping the future in cyber security? This is an opportunity to make an impact with a young startup that just secured $32mm in A round funding. XM Cyber’s groundbreaking technology HaXM provides a unique approach to how teams hunt for vulnerabilities that enable lateral movement without triggering traditional security tools. The Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category is heating up and XM Cyber has very unique differentiators that customers are gravitating to. We are currently in hyper growth mode and looking to add on additional talent and build out our Dallas office.
At XM Cyber we are reshaping the way an organization approaches cyber security. By being proactive and seeing the attack path for threat actors, we enable organizations to take the necessary steps in protecting their crown jewels before a threat actor takes advantage.
This is traditionally an entry-level position, though we are looking for someone more senior and has experience to hit the ground running. A great candidate would have experience in either Inside Sales or Sales Development already. The Sales Development Representative will work with a group of seasoned software sales and marketing professionals to generate sales leads for Account Representatives. The SDR will schedule appointments for the sales team, qualify and validate leads from our CRM and upload new client information. The candidate must be competitive, energetic, positive, driven to succeed, and have a hunter mentality. Successful Sales Development Representatives will advance to Account Representatives within the department and will be leaders in building out the program.
· Actively hunt for potential leads
· Prospecting and qualifying leads for the sales team
· Perform outbound calls and create email campaigns while acting in a highly professional manner
· Successfully and accurately answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information to sales team to start or continue sales cycle
· Capturing accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in the CRM is required
· Consistently maintain departmental standards for quality
· Achieving defined productivity goals
· Responsible to meet all company policies and procedures
· Responsible to follow weekly schedules and schedule changes based on call volume
· Required: College Degree or equivalent work experience; Sales experience
· Preferable: SDR or ISR background; Cyber Security Experience
· Persistence and ability to hunt for qualified leads
· Strong phone etiquette
· Ability to learn, listen and solve problems effectively
· Demonstrated strengths in verbal and written communication skills including appropriate grammar and punctuation
· Persistent in ensuring issues are resolved accurate, effectively and timely
· Ability to clearly and effectively maintain and update online documentation on the CRM
· Ability to follow precise direction consistently without continuous supervision
· Detail-oriented and flexible
XM, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.