About The Position
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security, we bring a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. The XM Cyber platform enables companies to rapidly prioritize and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems.
We’re looking for an experienced technical operations team leader like you to build and lead an impactful technical operations team, manage complex technical situations, and ensure customer service reliability as a SaaS solution.
As a Team Leader, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the seamless functioning of our SaaS operations, ensuring optimal performance and reliability for our production tenants.
You have an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing company and become an integral part of a rewarding journey.
We literally see all ways and strive to be one step ahead of the customer’s experience, so If you're a dynamic leader with a passion for driving excellence in technical SaaS operations, we encourage you to apply and be part of our innovative team.
- Oversee 24/7 monitoring of the SaaS product infrastructure and services, ensure prompt and effective incident response, minimizing downtime and impact on production tenants
- Lead and inspire a global team of technical Operations engineers. Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture to enhance efficiency
- Continuous recruiting and onboarding, process definition, and assimilation
- Guide, mentor, and enable personal development for team members to maintain a highly motivated, independent, and engaged team that delivers at high standards
- Facilitate training sessions to keep the team updated on the latest technologies and best practices
- Collaborate closely with Customer Experience and R&D teams to streamline processes and enhance overall product quality
- Continuously improve procedures, workflows, and playbooks to enhance efficiency, smooth operation, and service quality
- Prioritize customer satisfaction by ensuring a positive experience through proactive monitoring, identifying trends, and reflecting status in periodic reports
- Lead and act as a point of contact for critical production incidents, coordinate with all the relevant interfaces
- Stay updated on industry trends and implement best practices for continuous improvement
- At least 3 years of proven managerial experience in a technical leadership role, must as a SaaS environment
- Strong background in operations management and troubleshooting in a SaaS company
- Experience managing 24x7 operations, including remote employees
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Dockers/Kubernetes
- Familiarity with monitoring tools (e.g. Grafana, Kibana, OpsGenie, Coralogix)
- Familiarity with automation concepts is an advantage
- In-depth understanding of cloud technologies, SRE practices, and SaaS architectures
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Fast learner with the ability to work under pressure and a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, assertiveness, attention to detail, and "Can Do" approach
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (such as DevOps & RnD)
- Proven ability to thrive in an agile and rapidly evolving environment, adapting quickly to changes and consistently delivering high-quality results amidst dynamic releases