About The Position
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security. XM Cyber brings a new approach that
uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-
premises and multi-cloud networks. The XM Cyber platform enables companies to rapidly
prioritize and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems.
We are looking for experienced Business Development Representatives to join our amazing marketing
team. You will play a critical role in driving revenue in our defined markets.
You will be the first line of communication with our prospects. We need a quick learner with strong communication skills. You will need to have a good understanding of our sales process, excel at researching leads, and starting conversations. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers, through inbound and outbound activities alike.
If you're dedicated and ambitious, this is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building cutting-edge enterprise security and is an excellent place to grow your career.
Objectives of this Role
● Represent XM Cyber, starting with a comprehensive understanding of how our solution solves the
pain of our customers
● Generate leads and build relationships both by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential
ones, leveraging various sales and lead-generation tools
● Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next
● Identify best practices to refine our sales playbook Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
● Execute daily goals and metrics regarding calls made, emails sent, accounts touched, etc. through
cold calling, email, and LinkedIn activities to generate new sales opportunities
● Qualify leads from marketing as sales opportunities
● Set up meetings between prospective clients and regional sales directors
● Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
● Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
● Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
● Work closely with the regional sales director to build and execute targeted
account entry strategy focussing on top target accounts.
● Use Intent-based data and other analytic platforms to focus on prospects who
are most likely in the market or who have addressable pain.
● Nurture early-stage opportunities that are not ready to progress with the next
● Native-level French - Must
● Dynamic, high-energy sales professional with 2+ years of SDR experience within an intense, fast-
paced, goal-oriented startup environment - ideally from the same field with cybersecurity experience
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
● Knowledge of industry-standard sales technologies, such as Salesforce.com, Outreach, DiscoverOrg,
or other common SDR productivity tools.
● Ability to travel to Trade Shows when needed (~1-2x /year)
● Time management and personal organization
● Motivation, determination, and perseverance!