About The Position
XM Cyber is the leader in hybrid-cloud security posture management, using the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks.
We're looking for a Devops Engineer for our R&D team, who is passionate about application architecture, system design, and end to end implementation.
You will independently determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions, building automated deployment and testing environments, managing performance bottlenecks and continuously improving the security and resilience of our platform, and act as a knowledge source for other team members. If you’re a get-things-done, hands-on creative thinker and doer, this one’s for you.
* At least 5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
* Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Docker and Kubernetes - Must
* experience with working in a multi-cloud environment AWS/GCP/Azure - Must
* Knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD pipelines GitHub Actions/ Jenkins.
* Scripting/programming skills with Python/Bash/Typescript.
* Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Pulumi and Terraform.
* Proficiency with DB such as MongoDB, CockroachDB, and Redis.
* Understanding of monitoring tools such as Coralogix, Grafana, Prometheus, and other monitoring technologies.
* High problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently