About The Position
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security. XM Cyber brings a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. The XM Cyber platform enables companies to rapidly prioritize and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems.
XM Cyber is looking for a talented developer who is experienced with Golang or C++ and with Linux internals to join our CXDR group as an Agent developer.
As an Agent developer,
you will deal with the entire development-chain
You will develop on Linux using common object oriented design and techniques .you will contribute to the agent which protecting the endpoint on cloud assets.
You will be required to be independent without sacrificing being able to collaborate effectively with developers from within and from outside the team.
- Programming proficiency in Golang/C++
- 4+ years of industry experience building high performance software products
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux Development
- Very good experience in Linux system internals Development
- Experience debugging memory, process contentions and system performance
- Knowledge in Go - Advantage
- Experience with EBPF - Advantage
- Experience with Windows development- Advantage
- Ability to work well with a group of senior engineers in a dynamic, fast paced environment