About The Position
XM Cyber is a continuous threat and exposure management solution that drives the most efficient remediation options for clients by understanding, continuously, all the ways that critical assets can be attacked. The technology turns the existing silo based cyber security model on its head and removes the big disconnect that exists within end user organisations where Security and IT teams have stopped working together as lists of CVE’s and other exposures get longer and longer! We are a SAAS based pre-ipo cyber security vendor that has the backing of the largest retailer in Europe thereby avoiding the challenges that many vendors have with Seed/PE/VC investments – we have a long-term vision for the industry, our company and allow our teams to think strategically.
We are currently enjoying exponential growth, so this is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced ISR seeking a new challenge or an individual looking for sales career progression and who wants to work in a dynamic fast paced sales environment and experience a broad range of activities. You will be an ambitious Inside Sales Representative who wants to work as part of a regional team taking primary responsibility for prospects between 1,000 to 5,000 employees and supporting the activities of the Regional Sales Director with larger clients. Clients use us to meet needs around hybrid/cloud security, 3rd party risk management, ransomware readiness, OT security, vulnerability, prioritisation, executive cyber risk reporting and digital transformation so there are plenty of high value use cases.
You will evangelise the XM Cyber value proposition at senior levels of potential clients building funnel, progressing qualified sales opportunities, and growing the annual recurring revenue base for the company. The role will also involve working with our channel partners to generate opportunities in the small enterprise sector. You will be working together with an experienced team of world class professionals who all believe in the vision and future success of XM Cyber.
You will apply domain experience in the enterprise security space, coupled with sales know how to underpin the success and fuel the growth of XM Cyber.
This role reports to the Regional Sales Director.
This position will require occasional travel within region.
- Identify target clients within XM Cyber ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Take personal ownership of opening new sales opportunities within XM Cyber ICP. Focused on the 2,500 – 5,000 employee range.
- Introduce and present XM Cyber to qualified contacts at target clients to create sales opportunities.
- Work consultatively with potential clients to understand addressable pain and build impactful business cases for investment into XM Cyber.
- Work with sales engineering resource to arrange and execute high impact demos, value focused proof of concepts and client workshops.
- Meet assigned personal targets for sales activities within your sales region.
- Work with channel management teams to build and execute regional channel strategy.
- Support regional events and trade shows.
- Support renewal and upsell process where needed in aligned accounts.
- Support Regional Sales Director activities including sending quotes, collateral and nurturing early-stage sales opportunities.
- Manage CRM (salesforce) in line with XM Cyber funnel and lead management framework so that accurate business reporting and visibility is provided.
- Support quarterly business review process for Regional Sales Director
- Previous experience working in an outbound related sales position, ideally within Cyber Security or IT fields.
- Proficiency in MS Office, video conferencing platforms and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation skills using video conferencing platforms.
- Excellent phone and cold calling sills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Hungry to learn and work as part of a strong team.
- Ideally experience within a SAAS vendor Additional Qualifications
- Knowledge of and formal training on industry accepted sales methodologies an advantage e.g. Target Account Selling, Miller Heiman, SPIN and MEDDPIC.
- Language Skills: English, Italian